Mechanical Process Engineer (MPE) 设备及工艺工程师
Duty: Responsible for the equipment specification and process
- Production of calculation notes for sizing of equipment (TMH for pumps, discharge pressure for blowers, service air consumption, room ventilation flowrate, ...)
- Writing of equipment specification for inquiry, on the basis of the client specification, process requirements, equipment environmental information, calculation notes and installation conditions. Definition of performance guarantees for the equipement.
- Check of supplier's offers for conformity with the inquiry, technical optimisation of offers, comparative analysis of supplier's technical offers
- Writing of the Technical Comparision table, technical ranking of offers, and participation to the selection of the supplier together with project engineering manager, project buyer and project manager
- Preparing equipment list
- Writing of the "for order" specification and preparation of purchase requisition (SAPHIR)
- After order suppliers follow-up: suppliers engineering documentation follow-up and checking
- The MPE is working as part of the project engineering team driven (coordinated) by a project engineering manager, and including design engineers, process engineers (sometimes), electrical, automation, and instrumentation.
- The MPE works closely with the project buyer
- The engineer must deliver all expected documentation (specifications, technical documentation related to the equipment) according to the project schedule
MPE is responsible for the following process work:
- Process philosophy preparation
- Checking the P&ID
- Control philosophy preparation
- Other process documents required by project, such as mass and heat balance, utility list, and etc.
Hydraulic and instrumentation
In SEP, S or M size project, the MPE is also possible to take the responsibility of hydraulic engineer and instrument engineer:
- Hydraulic gradient line preparation
- Instrument specification
Working on project assignment to other PC is required.
v Higher Education in technical field
v Qualified in Design with 5 years of work experience in the water treatment
v Work experience in the Design Institute or Water Treatment company
v Familiar with Design of the Water treatment process.
v Familiar with equipment usage
v Familiar with equipment characteristics, material and limitationsv English speaker